BOB WS rules

Nope. No changes from last year according to their lead tech. He posted that over on KYDTR. ;)

I guess I spoke too soon Matt, sorry. Apparently they're having a meeting in march? IDK. Keep an eye on the thread on KYDTR & BOB's website is best I can tell you.

I should have known better than to say anything in regards to BOB.

lol ok thanks. Can you get me into the KYDTR? I registered but no one ever approved it. My engine is down to the block and I'm gonna start building it soon but need to know what the rules are gonna be. Right now I'm building to suit the 2011 rules top to bottom, front to back. ****'s about to get real down there lol.

You should at least be able to view the pulling section even if you can't post over there. Shoot me your email & screen name you think you created & I'll ask one of the mods to check into it.

i talked to greg and loyd lamb. the only thing different that i saw is the wording for the turbo rule. it has to be a stock appearing, unmodified charger. the inlet can be no larger than the inlet size of the garrett charges that are stock on the duramax's

Stock appearing usually means they can be internally modified stock chargers. When rules say "stock" only, that means they can't be modified. You're reporting that they can be stock appearing but unmodified? That sounds like "stock" to me like it has been with them.

Need to see their actual language to understand I guess.

Has anyone heard anyting about the turbo rule yet, got on kydtr to see if they had posted anything but they havent. I think they had there last meeting Sunday didnt they?

Back