Border Collie puppies for sale.

ThisPreston

Rookie
My female border collie is in the process of having a litter of puppies. She is a purebred with papers from central Indiana. My male is out of a competitive working dog family of purebreds, but I am unable to get papers on him. At this point we have 10 puppies. I haven't sexed them yet. I will have some pictures and a head count after Mother Nature works her course. Price will start in the $400 range because the parents are badass and they speak Spanish fluently. I will be willing to work a little on price for comp D members if papers don't come through. If not, they will be at World Beef Expo the last week of September and Ill offload them on some dumbass steer jocks for top dollar. Let me know if you have any interest. I will help deliver to any major event if I'm planning on attending.

Last edited:
Do you anticipate that the puppies will also speak fluent Spanish? If so, I'll give you $5000 for the whole litter!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375793819.041653.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375793840.051354.jpg
7a2ygudy.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375794088.134932.jpg

Can you ship the taco?

Shure but to get It to fit in the envelope it will need to go in the blender first... and the wife wont let me use that since the time I used it to make a cake :'(. The cake actually came out fan freaking tastic. How about a picture of a picture of it? Next to the blender of course.

Back