Borg Warner test the BATMOWHEEL

Aron's truck had a True non clipped 66mm s400 non clipped Bat . He had a 75mm clipped to 2.6 . Maybe Aron can say who built the clip turbo .

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard that a few times. Why did Borg Warner pick you above all others for this test!? And why haven't you became a paying sponsor/vendor, since you wanna promote your turbo's?

BorgWarner didn't pick us for any test but we did ask for it. And I'm sure we're not the only ones they told.

I tell everyone that I'm a distributor for 2 reason:

1. I don't want anyone thinking I'm an impartial observer.
2. I think it's important that everyone knows where my info is coming from.

While I'm not going to get into the specifics of our marketing strategy, we do support this and other forums, if not directly.

Taylor the 75 was the same as the 66, the only difference was comp wheel and cover.

I bought a used ED 2.6, that turned out to be too big of a wheel and cover. With about 6 days left before the race we called bullseye, and they had Ashley and I both there in about 4 days.

I know all I need too about HTT's marketing strategy. It's more like propaganda. :blahblah1:

So a 75/87/1.1???

Power wise where would u say you were at? Marco was at that race as well, was he helping you tune your truck?

So a 75/87/1.1???

Power wise where would u say you were at? Marco was at that race as well, was he helping you tune your truck?

Marco was there and offered his opinion along with others. He nor anyone else touched the Smarty or my laptop to alter the tuning on my truck. He did tell me that if it smoked heavy down the track I was wasting fuel, and leaving hp/tq on the table.

Test.......

Im not reading this whole thread, BUT, I do have access to a computerized load dyno that you can control the rpm that the test starts and stops, load percentage, how and when load is applied and other things I am not familiar with. I have a Silver Bullet 64, brand new BW67.7 FMW billet W/race cover in the box, Steed manifold new in box and a truck. If anyone has a cover and wheel for any of these turbos I will be ore than happy to test and post graphs.
If my **** blows up I will build another one.

That's not what the "challenge" states, it says that they can change the tune at will. How is it a fair test if the tunes are being messed with?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Yes it is what it says re read the tune will be the same the only time the tune might be changed is if the the trucks tune is not enough to push the Bat. If you show up with your truck and BW charger tuned to put high hp there should be know need to re tune.

It appears to me that all of you guys who wanted proof and asked for proof that the BatMo is better are all to scared to sign up and prove it, since no one has signed up yet. But you are all right there on the band wagon to post up in this post about how you all knew the BatMo was a gimick. Also I doubt ED and Fleece will enter the competition they are to worried that they will prove what they already know and won't admit and that is the BatMo works. I bet if ED and Fleece were to even think of entering, they would be trying to buy a BatMo to test against their turbo's before even signing up for the same fact they know the BatMO works.

Are you going to sign up for the competition or just stand on the side lines?:poke:

Yes it is what it says re read the tune will be the same the only time the tune might be changed is if the the trucks tune is not enough to push the Bat. If you show up with your truck and BW charger tuned to put high hp there should be know need to re tune.

Stupidest thing I have read yet. This challenge is a f ing joke. That is all. How can you put something like this on and not keep all the varies the same? Just plain retarded.

sent from my galaxy s3

It appears to me that all of you guys who wanted proof and asked for proof that the BatMo is better are all to scared to sign up and prove it, since no one has signed up yet. But you are all right there on the band wagon to post up in this post about how you all knew the BatMo was a gimick. Also I doubt ED and Fleece will enter the competition they are to worried that they will prove what they already know and won't admit and that is the BatMo works. I bet if ED and Fleece were to even think of entering, they would be trying to buy a BatMo to test against their turbo's before even signing up for the same fact they know the BatMO works.

One day, I'd like to take the opportunity to dunk my balls in your coffee... I'm also pretty certain that neither Chase or Brayden would want you to be speaking for them on such a subject. Maybe you should just stick to keeping Bill's pants warm and let the adults talk here

Oh and Redline diesel just set the new vp44 1/4 record with a stainless diesel t6 manifold and a Batmo s480 as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Johnny at Stainless diesel is good people. He makes an awesome product.

Bruce's accomplishment comes from a LOT of hard work and tuning. He has been close to 9's for a while.

Lol well of course I wasn't saying the turbo had everything to do with it. Just had to throw that in there to stir the pot alil more

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Why is it that some of you cant grasp that BW is the turbo icon of the world?

They are the biggest and have the best engineering equipment and staff in the World....even indy car, F1, and lemans teams uses there stuff.

If BW tested it and produced a flow sheet, bet you rear it's correct!

Maybe if this dyno competition comes off they could rig up some kind of video camera aimed at the gauges and hooked to a big screen to show what is going on in the truck to verify what the pyro and boost is reading for everyone to see. That way it could be recorded too. I can't wait to see this I think it will surprise a lot of people.

They are the biggest and have the best engineering equipment and staff in the World....even indy car, F1, and lemans teams uses there stuff.

+1 !

If BW would have posted that it would have more credibility. Did anyone else other than HTT get provided with this info? If so are they willing to share? I have a feeling HTT has other motives involved here. If I'm wrong, maybe some other builders will concur. Until then I'm sure a lot is left up to speculation.

Back