Borg Warner test the BATMOWHEEL

And I just told my buddy not to get one a few weeks back.

He was telling me all the raves about it too. I asked him if he really believed that marketing junk, glad he ended up not buying one.

Sent from a broken iPhone

Oh_lawd.jpg

Next up F.I. ETR wheel test?

Lmao good! I am getting real sick of seeing them ugly a** double batmorific overpriced junk everywhere I look. Maybe they will get dirt cheap and I can pick up one for front of the cooler LOL

Last edited:
I called forced induction today and they emailed me that chart lol batmwheels are soooo over rated...and over priced

Last edited:
It looks like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon here. Makes sense because if something is on the Internet it has to be true.

I figured it was marketing, glad I could never afford one, if this is true.

I really wish I knew how to read a map.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon here. Makes sense because if something is on the Internet it has to be true.

Judging buy the person who posted it has more credibility than your conspiracy theory.

Judging buy the person who posted it has more credibility than your conspiracy theory.

Im probably gonna get flamed.....But someone did have a valid point on Bullseye's facebook page. Until a non biased 3rd party tests both chargers, results either company posts could be considered biased. Truthfully, i dont know enough about chargers to really form an educated opinion in either direct. I am however extremely interested to see the facts unfold on the matter.

Im probably gonna get flamed.....But someone did have a valid point on Bullseye's facebook page. Until a non biased 3rd party tests both chargers, results either company posts could be considered biased. Truthfully, i dont know enough about chargers to really form an educated opinion in either direct. I am however extremely interested to see the facts unfold on the matter.

Facts are facts and no amount of testing by anyone can change that. Turbulence does not benefit air flow.

Not directed at you.

Truth is, is Bullseye has had a long time to release these numbers. They haven't. Why? If they were as badass as they claim, why not release the maps to better sales and impress potential customers. Im betting the numbers really suck and if released they would have a lot of mad customers who bought into the hype and now want their money back.

On their FB page they say oh well go ask so and so how much power they picked up over a cast wheel. Well those numbers can be manipulated as well. Dyno can be made to read anything they want it to. I like hearing about the normal guys swapping them in back to back dyno tests and hearing the results verse a bullseye dealers bias claim. The normal Joe trying to squeak every hp out of their setups to get a leg up on the competition and arent seeing the increase are the guys to believe. They actually bought it with the intention of making power and not selling chargers. All this still isnt any indication as to why the crapmo keeps blowing up after little to no run time but i will say this. I havent heard of many blowing on a dmax but more so on the cummins if their is any weight to that.

Last edited:
Danville has always said that the wheels come on a little quicker and I can buy that by the surge line difference, but they definitely are giving up the very top end to do it.

Widening the map is having your cake and eating it too, takes a lot of engineering to pick up a few lbs/min either way. Makes you wonder where we'll be 20 years from now...

Truth is, is Bullseye has had a long time to release these numbers. They haven't. Why? If they were as badass as they claim, why not release the maps to better sales and impress potential customers. Im betting the numbers really suck and if released they would have a lot of mad customers who bought into the hype and now want their money back.

I would suggest that Bullseye does not have a gas stand test rig.

Neither does Precision.

The nice thing about not having a gas stand is that all your information is anecdotal rather than in black and white, so you can argue it to death and never have a clear answer. Yeah Joe X picks up 50 HP....what else was changed at the same time? Joe Y loses 50 HP. Who is right? May never know, but we'll still sell based on Joe X's results.

Joe X winds up on the vendor's news page, go figure. Joe Y not so much.

As for the failures, often there is what seems to be a lot of foot dragging on introducing new stuff from the big OEM turbo makers. That is at least in part due to the gas stand testing for HCF, LCF, containment, stress reports, etc. These folks refuse to have their brand name screwed up by <1% of their business. These smaller companies OTOH can move at what seems to be a lot quicker pace, but you're not getting any testing with it, only what is done on the guinea pig trucks. Keep thinning the blades down until they break and then go back up 0.002", LOL.

Last edited:
Watching. Always wondered why people were so excited over no numbers

This must be why my triple batmo setup on the sledpulling app didnt net me any power :(

Back