bought a 12v

6.0kingranch

No spark plugs
The truck has no rust and has a cummins recon motor installed less than 90k on it. The truck it self has 329k. the only obvious problem is the mech. pump. I have to pull a string when starting the truck and some times have to shut it of manually. Where's a good place to find the parts to fix this. I will post pics later.

welcome to the dark side lol. it sounds definetly like the fuel shut off solenoid may be broken. check all the wires going to it as well as it may be getting no power to begin with.

i would check the fuse also. i think it is the first one on the bottom row.inside the cab.

And, look closely at the blue wire at the pos terminal drivers side battery. Take it off. Make sure it is not broken at the crimp.

heres a few pics after 5 hours with a pressure cleaner and 3 gallons of degreaser.

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

wow dont tell me u drove it w/ all those lug nuts missing

I brought it home on my trailer. Already fix the missing stud and changed the front wheels. They had wheels from a trailer on it and the center bore was bigger than the hubs. Very dangerous if you ask me.

I traded an 89 horse trailer that at best was worth 2k. Tomorrow I am have the interior redone. It smells like dogs were sleeping in it.

Back