Bowling Green

Ask Scott Hovey and the Mass Diesel guys about alot of driving Preston....

Quit yer crying and pull up yer panties.

Jeff don't know me to well, does he Tim? My point is no room at the inn. I drive up, stay all day and drive home.

I hate the camper is out of commission Preston. wont be the same without you man.

Well guess what, I just got an offer I may not be able to pass up. May be in the cards yet.

Good. With out you there, to keep me in line, I may get out of hand LOL

None of those Georgia guys, or Scott, has ever been afraid to drive a ton of hours for a race...

ob1kobi said:
None of those Georgia guys, or Scott, has ever been afraid to drive a ton of hours for a race...

I think I'll add Illinois guys, North Carolina guys, OR Kentucky guys either. :ylsuper:

Hey Dave,

I picked up Miss Penny's B-Day cake & a few princess goodies for Miss Morgan :bigsmile:

Sheila

Bye Now said:
Hey Dave,

I picked up Miss Penny's B-Day cake & a few princess goodies for Miss Morgan :bigsmile:

Sheila

Cool Sheila, Thanks a ton. Did the banner get done... Penny knows nothing about this either... surprise surpise. :thankyou2:

Dave,

I picked up a Happy Birthday banner yesterday at the party store.

Sheila

Bye Now said:
Dave,

I picked up a Happy Birthday banner yesterday at the party store.

Sheila

Thank you again Sheila... :thankyou2: I am getting so pumped getting ready for the weekend. We leave here in a few hours.

Gonna be a blast... especially with Tim and Phil offering to run the dyno on Friday for me. LOL LOL

And Phil no gifts are required (but she's registered at TS Performance, Garmon's Diesel, and Sun Coast Transmissions) :lolly: :lolly:

DavidTD said:
Gonna be a blast... especially with Tim and Phil offering to run the dyno on Friday for me. LOL LOL

Dang Skippy :rockwoot: Bring on the Imports..LOL

DavidTD said:
And Phil no gifts are required (but she's registered at TS Performance, Garmon's Diesel, and Sun Coast Transmissions) :lolly: :lolly:

So I guess I should take back the Diamond Tennis Braclet.....I know I know she didn't play Tennis anyway:doh:

Well I guess I wont need to bring this Fabergé egg I had laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJeepyjohn said:
Well I guess I wont need to bring this Fabergé egg I had laying around.

Nope all she wants are parts for those Stinky , loud, air polluting diesel trucks

Back