bradley59dzl=great seller and shop owner

b.scheid

greenhat
i recently bought used 68rfe parts from him and when i got the parts to the shop in minnesota to have them installed the m3ga drum was messed up and brad was more than willing to help make it right the trans has been in for 8k and has worked flawlessly once we got everything figured out.

last week on my way to ny in my buddies deleted lml we cracked the egr uppipe made a few calls all the exhaust shops didnt know what to do got ahold of brad since we were in that area (50 miles away) and he ended up helping us out of a bind by letting us use one of the bays in his shop to get it fixed to get us back on the road

i highly recommend him as a seller and as a shop full throttle performance to get your vehicles fixed thanks again bradley59dzl

Glad I was able to help out and get you guys back on the road. Every need anything else just shoot me a call. Thanks For the good words!

This makes me happy.

Droopy02_dhedey1.png

Glad I was able to help out and get you guys back on the road. Every need anything else just shoot me a call. Thanks For the good words!

will do! whenever your comming through mn and need a hand let me know! or even williston nd!

Back