Brainerd International Raceway & Resort, Brainerd Minnesota, Sept. 12th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Brainerd International Raceway & Resort in Brainerd Minnesota on September 12th. The NHRDA and MBRP would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy an action packed day of diesel drag racing.

0912a-XL.gif

Due to a scheduling conflict with another local event the race at Brainerd International Raceway on September 12th has been canceled. We attempted to find another date that would accommodate our event and were unable to do so. We have already discussed possibilities for next year and it should prove to be an awesome event.

Again we regret making this decision and would like to apologize for any inconvenience in advance.

Due to a scheduling conflict with another local event the race at Brainerd International Raceway on September 12th has been canceled. We attempted to find another date that would accommodate our event and were unable to do so. We have already discussed possibilities for next year and it should prove to be an awesome event.

Again we regret making this decision and would like to apologize for any inconvenience in advance.
That sucks, I know a lot of local guys that were looking forward to it.

Not trying to start a rumor or conspiracy theory here. But it's the BIR bracket racing weekend listed on BIR's site. Now, I never looked at BIR's site to confirm a date, just nhrda's. But logic would state they would of had this scheduled with the PREVIOUS 5 races of SEVEN!!!

Bracket Racing Overview

How does the NHRDA race get mixed up with this? something sticks real bad.

well with this being a complete waste of PTO, Jags pro truck shop came through and we will be racing that weekend. ET bracket and Super street. so spread the word that we will be racing saturday the 12th!

When I heard Brainerd was cancelled we decided to do some major body work and a few other changes and it isn't close enough to go down the track. But you guys could travel down to the Cedar Falls event September 26th. It will be there.

I hope to see alot of trucks on the 12th!! And on Sunday's sledpull in Elk River.

Unless I break my trans between now and then, i'll be up there early in the morning.

What time are gates?

I'm going up to do some racing and support the diesel movement at this track. :rockwoot:

Back