brand new bosch 370's

judgeobx

i have 2 sets of brand new never used bosch 370's for the 94-98 dodge trucks. price is $450 shipped to your door for each set.

Well your a douche. Thanks for the smart a#% comment. Thats what i paid for them thats what im trying to get for them. Whats the problem???

Well your a douche. Thanks for the smart a#% comment. Thats what i paid for them thats what im trying to get for them. Whats the problem???

It's your first post here, you are selling antique technology for top dollar, and now you show some attitude. Good luck with the sale!

I show attitude? dude comes on here rather than sending me a pm with his comment and downs my stuff. Im selling them for what i paid for them not trying to retire off them. Had he sent me a pm saying hey your price is a little on the high side might want to lower it to help your sale id thanked him. prices i see online for these are $400 - $600 depending on maker

Yes I am. Not my fault you paid $450 for $250 injectors with wrong spray angle when you could have bought SDX or contagious diesel injectors for the same price and had injectors built for a truck not a boat.

Back