Brand New Holset Hx-82

Peterson

I have for sale a brand new from holset hx82. It Measures 82/140 compressor wheel, 126/94 Turbine and has a 25cm exhaust wheel. Holset turbo part # 3594195

The only problem with it is on the air inlet, the little lip that holds the filter boot on is bend in just alittle bit. Not the whole thing just the lip. You could bend it back but i wouldnt piss around with it. Brand new from Cummins is $3064.34. So lets start with $2000 or best offer. I will have Pics up in a few minutes. Uploading to photobucket now.

Here it is next to a he341.
0615121441b.jpg

And a few other shots
IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

You seem to come up with a few cool parts. 82 inducer and 140mm exducer!! don't know anything about hx82's but dayum.....

Bump

LOL thanks. I search and waste money on stuff i dont need, then sell it hoping to get my money back. lol

Make some offers guys. Want it gone fast. Also it has a cast compressor wheel too.

Well guys this is prolly gettin traded to Chris at E.D. I will let ya know in the coming days if it gone or not. Thanks Guys!

Someone hurry up and buy this thing before i put it on my truck and see what it does!! lol

Its not my setup.... Its username's "No23" setup. I just stumbled upon the pic. So, i posted it. Sorry for the confusion

-ViTO-

He drives it quite often actually, and at altitude.

I've got an HX82 sitting for my truck just in case I decide to go that crazy. :evil

He drives it quite often actually, and at altitude.

I've got an HX82 sitting for my truck just in case I decide to go that crazy. :evil

I've got a few of them laying around and would love to see some info on how they work in stock form in a twin set.

Back