Bremerton Raceway, May 3rd Points Race

NHRDA

Date Location Division
May 3rd Bremerton Raceway One

This will be the first time the NHRDA is racing at Bremerton and we are very excited about adding this Race Venue to our Division 1 schedule.

See you there :cheer:

Flr-0503-Lrg.gif

Lets Go Have Some Fun

Bill,
Are you gonna run the Source Automotive truck? BTW, are you guys going to run the truck at the Arm-drop racing (e.g., Pinks) event at Woodburn on July 4-5?

Wow, hope I can remember how to get to Bremerton ;) I used to race there periodically, but haven't been there since 1988!!! Last time I raced there (NHRA divisional race) I won, so I'm the defending champion in my own little world...

Getting tired of rainouts (both locally and NHRDA), can't wait for this one!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I didn't win, breaking both my Bremerton 20 year (and one event) winning streak, and my 4-event NHRDA winning streak...

Congrats to the people who did win!

Mike Fox won Pro-1 over Jim Calhoun.
Daryl Dinwiddie won Pro-2 over Sarah Boyd
I didn't catch who won Super-Street (I was chasing my 5-year-old kid around, trying to get her into the truck for the drive home).
Sarah suddenly has MUCH more power in that Jetta, running 95+ mph trap speeds!!! She was also deadly on the tree - 0.007 in the final (and an 0.00x and 0.01x in qualifying). Daryl dodged a bullet in the final when she broke out, but Sarah was still happy since she ran her quickest pass.

We had eliminations on Sunday after raining out on Saturday. I had to drive ALL the way back home to pick up my daughter, then headed back early morning to Bremerton. Thanks to Dee and Mrs. BCT (Boyer Custom Truck) for helping watch her while I was on the track!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Nice job Mike!!! Hey Sarah, what was your quick et?????? And nice reaction times!!! I'd pay for those!!! Lon

Hi Lon!!:Cheer:
My quickest pass was 15.826 :rockwoot: I should be getting even quicker once I get the new clutch put in. I was having to baby it off the line to keep the clutch from failing...
But, taking it easy on the launches obviously worked to my advantage in regards to my RT's...:rockwoot:

Like Michael said, my car is much more powerful now, and it's just right for top end racing...
:woohoo:

Seen the video ... tough loss Sara ..... but to be in it at the end is all that matters .... I will take a 2nd over a 1st round KO any day!

Give'm hell girl!:st:

Seen the video ... tough loss Sara ..... but to be in it at the end is all that matters .... I will take a 2nd over a 1st round KO any day!

Give'm hell girl!:st:

Thanks, Chris!! It wasn't tough at all... I made the decision when I was, oh, about 1 1/2 car lengths ahead of Daryl not to lay off and stay in it just to get a quick time. In the end, Michael, Daryl and I all came out winners... Michael is still in the lead, Daryl got the win, and I got an all time personal best.

I won't be so nice next time in the finals... Now that I finally got into the 15's, I won't be breaking out on purpose anymore.

I'm in it to win it. Watch out, boys!! :kick:

:cheer:

That's no fair, Daryl gets the only "gimmie"? Way to go with the reaction times. Between that and the top speed that car has, that is a heck of a potent racing combination!

Regards,
Michael

Had to go watch the video!!! Nice job Sarah!!! Go for quick ET during qualifying and the big check during the race!!! LOL!

Back