Scott Nichols
Ean
John Hare
Nick Borga
Travis Hoene
Jeremy Denson
Loren Hochstedler

anybody else willing to put there name down

Guys I dont pull ( me sceerd ) but some of my freinds do and if it helps them out up there you can put my name down... who knows maybe someday ill grow a sac and make a few hooks...

Buddy Swope

Hello everyone, I just want to add something to this post. First off I want to congratulate Steven on his win. Regardless of what anyone says on here he is a hell of a guy. With that said, I was one of the DQ'd at the buck on 6/12. Like Jmar I gladly showed the tech official everything on my truck and when he told me he had no idea what he was looking at I gave him an edjucation.. So for my efforts I was booted.. Whatever, I have been frustrated, pissed off, sympathetic to their ignorance and more than helpful. I spoke with Mike (owner of the buck) for about 30 minutes and although he listened its gonna take a ton of support from everyone to get anywhere with these guys. He did try to call me Thursday but unfortunately I was putting my bestfriend in the ground. I tried all day Friday to get in touch with Mike but no luck.. I think John aka Jmar has a great idea and want to add my name to the list. Get rid of the drag racing before someone gets hurt! Add a 2.6 class and lets have some damn fun!!! Thats what it's all about right? Not all this *****ing and whining back and forth about cheaters and he did this and that. Some of you guys sound like a bunch a chicks fighting over the same wedding dress!! If anyone has anything constructive to add please pm or email me: seth@eisenhartdiesel.com or John you can bet we are going to keep pushing for a resolution.. Until then you can bet your ass I'm going to be working on a truck for the 2.8 class...

Thank you!!
Seth Eisenhart

Hello everyone, I just want to add something to this post. First off I want to congratulate Steven on his win. Regardless of what anyone says on here he is a hell of a guy. With that said, I was one of the DQ'd at the buck on 6/12. Like Jmar I gladly showed the tech official everything on my truck and when he told me he had no idea what he was looking at I gave him an edjucation.. So for my efforts I was booted.. Whatever, I have been frustrated, pissed off, sympathetic to their ignorance and more than helpful. I spoke with Mike (owner of the buck) for about 30 minutes and although he listened its gonna take a ton of support from everyone to get anywhere with these guys. He did try to call me Thursday but unfortunately I was putting my bestfriend in the ground. I tried all day Friday to get in touch with Mike but no luck.. I think John aka Jmar has a great idea and want to add my name to the list. Get rid of the drag racing before someone gets hurt! Add a 2.6 class and lets have some damn fun!!! Thats what it's all about right? Not all this *****ing and whining back and forth about cheaters and he did this and that. Some of you guys sound like a bunch a chicks fighting over the same wedding dress!! If anyone has anything constructive to add please pm or email me: seth@eisenhartdiesel.com or John you can bet we are going to keep pushing for a resolution.. Until then you can bet your ass I'm going to be working on a truck for the 2.8 class...

Thank you!!
Seth Eisenhart

yea the tech guy had no clue what he was doing and even told me that, he teched my truck after the rain delay and i showed him how easy it was to pull the intake and when he seen my turbo he flat out told me he screwed up and had to re-tech some ppl.......FWIW that place has always had ****ty tech and they always make up some stupid rules about things they know nothing about.

Hello everyone, I just want to add something to this post. First off I want to congratulate Steven on his win. Regardless of what anyone says on here he is a hell of a guy.

THANK YOU- I hope to have more chances to talk to you at the next event!
It will be great to see that truck with a 2.8 charger to compete with them dodges.

On another note- I have another name to add to the list for the 2.6. My buddy Bobby Stanley is in favor of it as well.

-Steven

THANK YOU- I hope to have more chances to talk to you at the next event!
It will be great to see that truck with a 2.8 charger to compete with them dodges.

On another note- I have another name to add to the list for the 2.6. My buddy Bobby Stanley is in favor of it as well.

-Steven

lol i had a feeling bobby would like that idea.

so is this everybody who wants to put there name on
TJ Bates:cheer:
Lee Rife:woohoo:
Curtis Reed:aiwebs_008:
Steven:clap:
Michael Arroyo:welcome:
Dave Swank;)
Scott Nichols:thankyou2:
Ean:rockwoot:
John Hare:drive:
Nick Borga:group:
Travis Hoene:smileglasses:
Jeremy Denson:ylsuper:
Loren Hochstedler:aiwebs_031:
Jeramy Schwartz:aiwebs_004:
Buddy Swope:bigsmile:
Kenny:1tooth:
Seth Eisenhart:aiwebs_022:
J.P. Evans:eek:
Jeremy D Smith:cyclops:
John Martin(jmar):new:

20 NAMES
is there anybody who would like to add there name before i send this list to the buck
I believe it will take some more names than this to even get them to think about it:group::group:
but it is a start
IF YOU ARE AT ALL IN FAVOR OF THIS PLEASE PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME

Last edited:
jmar; 20 NAMES is there anybody who would like to add there name before i send this list to the buck I believe it will take some more names than this to even get them to think about it:group::group: but it is a start IF YOU ARE AT ALL IN FAVOR OF THIS PLEASE PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME[/QUOTE said:
Bobby Stanley is in favor- I posted his name above, but it was overlooked. THANKS Steven

Back