Buckeye diesel blast, who's attending???

Congrats to all the winners, Jeff, John, Bruce, Karl and Doug. All the winners received their $$$$$ at the end of the race as usual. Not a real good turn out of trucks with the rain, however there was a huge amount of race cars. It was a long leisurely day, a lot of time to bs with friends. A good time as usual. Thanks Steve B.

It was a good event and great to see everyone. I think that is the best part of the events is getting to see and talk with everyone. It started late because of the rain and drying the track. We had 6 trucks in Unlimited/ Pro Street a pretty good turn out for a rainy day. I got my final run in at about midnight it made for a long day but was well worth it getting another Buckeye Blast win and a pretty decent check to cash.

Bruce: Your last pass was a sight to see. 4 wheel burnout it appeared! My race truck wasn't done in time but we went out with some friends and played spectator. Hard not to when there is an event that close to home.

Bruce: Your last pass was a sight to see. 4 wheel burnout it appeared! My race truck wasn't done in time but we went out with some friends and played spectator. Hard not to when there is an event that close to home.

I think the water must have started seeping up through the track or something. That's why they shut the track down earlier in the afternoon. The truck launched hard but then it was like hitting grease and it just broke loose. I wished someone would have got a video of it. My friends with me said all the tires started to smoke before I let out of it. I would have liked to see it.

Yeah, it's hard to keep moisture off the track at midnight when it's 50 degrees out. Yes all tires were smoking before you let out, I didn't think to get video because I only had my cell phone for a camera/video. Awesome truck for sure!

Bruce are you running twins now?
What were some of the times of those who were there?

I am running a single Bullseye Batmo turbo and enough spray to keep it lit when the truck shifts. My qualifier @ 6.39 @ 109 was the fastest pass of the day . I am not sure what the other trucks were running but were also all in the 6's as far as I know. There were about 3 other trucks there that I knew if they had everything right were capable of out running me . It just happened like it does many times in Pro Street that some of the fast ones break and you get the win going rounds

Back