Buckeye diesel blast, who's attending???

How did I miss this one? Norwalk is the best track I've ever been down and they had the best ice cream. ICE CREAM!!

How did I miss this one? Norwalk is the best track I've ever been down and they had the best ice cream. ICE CREAM!!

I missed it too. What an awesome facility to play at. I love Norwalk. I saw my first ever top fuel run there, and it change my life forever.

Damnit Joel.lol. I'm gonna bust my ass to make sure your truck is done and ready to race before this event and u gotta work. Lol

Last edited:
Like these guys said,.....THIS TRACK HOOKS HARD.....atleast when we used to run nitro Harleys there it did. It was the only track that we could add clutch and fuel on the launch and not blow the tire off. Sub 1 sec. 60 ft times.

This is my home track. Best facility and track of any that I've ever been to and or raced on! I've been spoiled having this be my home track, then traveling to other tracks and being diappointed. haha
Everyone planning on attending BE AWARE this "event" is being held WITH summit's "Mr.Gasket" series race. This series race packs the house and pits, so it will be an all day event because I imagine they'll be squeezing in what diesels show up in between their other classes. Definitely not diesel only haha I would call this a Summit Motorsports Park event with NADM trying to call it their own event.
My truck currently isn't race ready but we'll try to get it ready in time. Otherwise we might have to be spectators.

Back