Buckeye Nationals June 4th & Sept 17th Hebron, Ohio

Yea, it aint too bad.

I noticed both of these enents overlap FPP 2.6 points pulls.:bang

They cancelled the one last year do to our race. Why they would do it again this year I dont know. If people are going to try both we will do everything to get those classes out first.

I hear they are digging the pit out for the mud bogs, Southbend is arranging for the classes and purses! Thanks Mansel!

Soon as weather clears more dirt is being put on the pulling tack!

Couldn't be any worse than last year - 3 inches of rain in the morning with 8 tornadoes in surrounding counties but we still kept the event going!

lolLOL

Funny now - not then!

Couldn't be any worse than last year - 3 inches of rain in the morning with 8 tornadoes in surrounding counties but we still kept the event going!

lolLOL

Funny now - not then!

NO KIDDING! I was there and it wasnt fun weather. Got stuck over by the dyno when it decided to let loose once:snoop:

Everyone still did a great job to get the tracks in decent shape for the pulls and races though:clap:

NO KIDDING! I was there and it wasnt fun weather. Got stuck over by the dyno when it decided to let loose once:snoop:

Everyone still did a great job to get the tracks in decent shape for the pulls and races though:clap:

Hey there was a LOT of wet t-shirts!:bow:LOL

there was cars with water over the tires out in the grass but NADM and Chucks crew did a great job to put on a top notch event . with good weather this year event should be one of the top diesel events in the country . can't wait

We are still working with a couple hotels. Im going to look at them this week. The one i wanted to setup says they are booking up already and dont seem to interested in giving us a deal. I will have hotel info this week.

This isn't the one Dave stayed in that was dealing crack on:poke: the 1t floor is it?

Of course ours was the one the drunk guy took out two cars trying to park at 2am in the morning:hehe: and yes, our diesel guys reported him and no he was not one of us! A tweaker from IL!

The things that go on while i sleep:lolly:

Yes it will! Should be better without 3 inches of rain falling on us:nail: and what 5 tornadoes in surrounding counties:poke: but we Goterdone!

I reported the drunk guy that drove to the next parking lot after taking out two cars! He actually hit the one 2 more times trying to leave!!!!!:bs: this happened shortly after Bob in the Red dually decided to do a burnout and throw asphalt all over my truck, chipping my new hood :banned: still had a blast after my blood pressure went back down :charger: I'll bring the cornhole set again :rockwoot:

Back