build 2.0

Detective Eric is on it. Gonna get interesting quick!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Did you know creating a photobucket account is free?

Yes I know it's free. I don't have time to make one because I was busy at work. I just got to the with house but I'm trying to figure out how to delete it cuz I'm not going to bring up the past when I was not involved. If someone can tell me how to delete it I'll do it

Never mind. From what it looks like on Facebook, you're not one of Trevor's friends yet you use his Photobucket. So this situation is fvckd up.

So what's your full name. You would be one of his FB friend and have pics of "your" truck on it.

You have to remember man, when a member of this community (compd) gets fukked, no one forgets.

Sent from my flashscan v2

If you aren't Trevor it wouldn't be hard to clear this up prove who you really are and everyone would probably move on.

Its josh bessinger. I don't have a FB. Idk what else yall want and what not but I gotta work in the a.m. so im off for the night

Since oralers have been claiming 1000hp for so long now the new thing to do is up it to 1200hp.:blahblah1: Nice touch with the DD and towing rig to boot. You should throw a ladder on board with a water tank so you can use it as a firetruck as well. Hell you'll just need some rocket boosters and space flight will be within reach.

Back