Built, 06 motor and more.

Giddyup5.9

Cummins Tech
Email haulornothingllc@gmail.com with any questions. I will not respond to pm's.

The motor is a fresh build, never fired (built by Zane at H&S, former owner of Wide Open Performance). Built for 1200+ hp but can be used for daily driving. The motor parts are as follows
06 block, sleeved #4, .040 over
Custom ROSS pistons. I opted for a shorter crown VS fly cuts. The unified surface disperses heat better than the rough corners of fly cuts. The compression ratio is 15:1 , the pistons are coated with hard anodized crowns and teflon skirts
Carillo rods - rod bolts are 7/16-1 WMC H71 75 ftlb
Stock crank (rotating assy balanced)
14mm mains w/gurdle
DP3 cam
Billet 1pc push rods
Fire ringed head - industrials ring and gasket set
Port and polish front to back
New head
New valves
New 110# springs
Stock rockers
Head machined for Hellmann billet intake
Hellman billet side intake
H11 studs - http://www.puredieselpower.com/cata...4v-cummins-cylinder-head-stud-kit-p-9512.html
Comes with 06 ecm, harness, valve cover, spacer, injector harness, adapter plate, starter

Asking $15,000.00!!!!!!
Compare this to the price of a lesser build from industrial.

Shop | Category: Cummins Diesel Crate Engines | Product: Race Performance Long Block 2003-2011 Dodge Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L

I can also include with the sale for additional pricing:

Industrial 120% cp3
ATS stageII Dmax cp3 on top with the rest of the dual cp3 kit
Brand new stainless Bosch injectors
Fuel rail and lines

I'll let the entire setup go for $18,000.00! You couldnt buy this motor anywhere for less than 20k, much less including thousands in additional parts. No cores needed! Motor is located in Utah. WILL TRADE FOR MOPAR OR CHEVROLET MUSCLE. :thumbsup:

I will also sell the dual cp3 kit separate and the injectors separate. Injectors have stock nozzles.
Dual cp3 kit: $1800.00
Injectors: New in box, SS bodies and tips: $2000.00

hellmannintake.jpg

porting, pre fire ring
head3zu.jpg

carillo.jpg

20130304133254790.jpg

img1322f.jpg

img1323s.jpg

img1324pp.jpg

img1319z.jpg

img1321y.jpg

img1320mv.jpg

img1332v.jpg

img1331lq.jpg

img1336tt.jpg

img1337ly.jpg

20130304133225793.jpg

20130304134742589.jpg

20130305153722646.jpg

20130305153503902.jpg

20130305153448729.jpg

pistons appear to be early 3rd gen stock coated pistons w/ used rings. but i could be wrong.

Last edited:
Just curious, can a sleeved block safely support 1200+ HP?

so ross makes cast pistons now?

the pistons are coated with hard anodized crowns and teflon skirts

thats part of the difference between a street built engine and a competition built engine.

the pistons are coated with hard anodized crowns and teflon skirts

thats part of the difference between a street built engine and a competition built engine.

yeah i undertsand that. what im wondering is why it says ross pisstons. "SINNER" says i'm wrong so apparently ross is making a cast piston. thats was my point.

Yes looking at the underside of the piston they appear to be cast.

Maybe the guy who coated the pistons name was Ross?

Pistons were ordered directly from ROSS RACING PISTONS in CA and they asked for every measurement under the sun. I can assure you. I grew tired of waiting for Mahle mono's at the time and the daily driving aspect of the ring lands on the Arias pistons available at the time counted those out.

This motor may not be painted yet or look pretty BUT it has very strong components and for the price, you just cant beat it. Bump for interested buyers. I would appreciate if any side chit-chat be left off of my ad, thanks.

Pistons were ordered directly from ROSS RACING PISTONS in CA and they asked for every measurement under the sun. I can assure you. I grew tired of waiting for Mahle mono's at the time and the daily driving aspect of the ring lands on the Arias pistons available at the time counted those out.

This motor may not be painted yet or look pretty BUT it has very strong components and for the price, you just cant beat it. Bump for interested buyers. I would appreciate if any side chit-chat be left off of my ad, thanks.

wasnt trying to chit chat or trying to be smart. just stating a fact that your listing is for custom ross pistons. if you dont mind me asking, what did they charge you for those? i just wasnt aware ross used cast cummins pistons and coated them and called them theirs.

Last edited:
BUMP.

PRICED TO MOVE, $13,500 w/o dual cp3 $15,000 with dual cp3.

INJECTORS AND 120% PUMP ARE SOLD

You can not, will not find a better deal.

YOU COVER SHIPPING. Please email haulornothingllc@gmail.com if interested.

Last edited:
Back