Built 12 Valve Engine

MADDOG

I am selling a built 12 valve long block that will be finished in about 10 days. I know it's a little early but I thought I would see who might be interested. The reason I am selling it is because I am going a different direction with my Ford.(putting a 6.7 in it)
Here is a list of the build.

1- New Storm block ( not a 53) main studs with stiffening plate, and machined for 14mm studs.
2- New Crankshaft (Balanced and cryoed)
3- Rods with HD bolts (shot peened, balanced, and cryoed)
4- Mahle pistons from hasiley's (bowls have been opened to lower comp.ratio, and fly cut for a Buddah power cam, balanced, total seal rings, 14.5:1 compression ratio.
5- HD push rods with common rail tappets, and aluminium tappet cover.
6- 12 valve head with new 60lbs springs intake and exhaust, titanium locks and retainers, new valves, seals. Intake machined off with port work on intake and exhaust. drilled and tapped for custom intake, 14 mm studs haisley fire ring in the deck.
7- New pump gear, cam gear, oil pump, and crank gear

I may have missed some things, but the list should cover the main stuff. The engine will be balanced and blue printed, and is currently being built by Zane at Wide Open Performance. I will get the specs on the cam and add that later.

I am accepting offers at this time.

Thanks,
Richard

where ya located at i might be interested. Any idea what you will want i really have no idea what it would be worth...

where ya located at i might be interested. Any idea what you will want i really have no idea what it would be worth...

St. George, Utah. I have some idea of what I need to get out of it, but right now I want to see what offers I might get.

give us want u need to get out of it so we dont sound like a bunch of dick making offers way to low i know u have money into it and dont want to see u get under shoot thank u

give us want u need to get out of it so we dont sound like a bunch of dick making offers way to low i know u have money into it and dont want to see u get under shoot thank u

You don't need to post your offer here just shoot me a pm and I will let you know if your in the ballpark.

Here are the specs on the Buddah Power cam.

Duration @ .050 Cam lift Lobe sep.

Int. 198@.050, 376, 105
Exh. 230@.050, 336,

Well the engine is done, and this 12 valve needs a good home. $7500 will get you one awesome built Cummins. The machine work, parts used, and Zane's very meticulous, and expert engine building skills all add up to a very fine piece of work. I will have some pictures up of the build tomorrow.

you need cash? I have a 48ft lowboy car hauler I would trade straight across for. I am also thinking about a 6.7 if I sell my trailer, but I would not pass on an engine like yours!

I am selling a built 12 valve long block that will be finished in about 10 days. I know it's a little early but I thought I would see who might be interested. The reason I am selling it is because I am going a different direction with my Ford.(putting a 6.7 in it)

1- New Storm block ( not a 53) main studs with stiffening plate, and machined for 14mm studs.
4- Mahle pistons from hasiley's (bowls have been opened to lower comp.ratio, and fly cut for a Buddah power cam, balanced, total seal rings, 14.5:1 compression ratio.
6- 12 valve head with new 60lbs springs intake and exhaust, titanium locks and retainers, new valves, seals. Intake machined off with port work on intake and exhaust. drilled and tapped for custom intake, 14 mm studs haisley fire ring in the deck.

I may have missed some things, but the list should cover the main stuff. The engine will be balanced and blue printed, and is currently being built by Zane at Wide Open Performance. I will get the specs on the cam and add that later.

Thanks,
Richard

so is there a intake?

Thanks,
Richard

was this the motor u ran that 115mm turbo on?

If anyone wants pictures post your e-mail and I will send you some.

I need to get this thing sold.

Attachments

• cummins engine.jpg
    cummins engine.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 161
  • cummins engine 2.jpg
    cummins engine 2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 150
A few more pictures.

Attachments

• cummins engine 3.jpg
    cummins engine 3.jpg