Built 47RE $3500 OBO

TrailTamer

I have a built 47re from my '97 Ram 2500

It is located in Rochester, NY as of now but I can deliver, contact me to inquiry for pricing, upgrades, and how to deliver.

As of now, it's broken and out of my truck. The stock input shaft broke by where the shaft and the hub splined together, thankfully so it's not a severe failure if the shaft itself breaks (which will kill the TC, pump and more).

trailtamer+xj-albums-my+dodge-picture46082-image.jpg

I consider it built because of the following upgrades I did to it:

1) Goerend's low stall billet triple disk torque converter (less than 3,000 miles) (~$1300)
2) Goerend's valve body with lock up in 2nd gear feature (~$600)
3) Goerend's 2nd gear 3.8:1 billet lever, strut, wedge
4) Goerend's 2nd gear servo
5) Sonnax accumulator
6) Sonnax low-reverse servo
7) clutch pack upgrade (~20% holding power increased in 1-3 gears) with red alto clutches
8) GM's governor solenoid upgrade conversion ($250)
9) Goerend high capacity performance pan ($250)
10) heavy duty flexplate ($100)

There may be a few more things I left out but these are the key upgrades I did to it. I rebuilt the trans ~50k miles ago. The TC, valve body, governor transducer, HD flexplate was installed probably less than 3,000 miles ago.

Since I've rebuilt/upgraded the trans, it never ever slipped even if I tried. The Goerend's TC and valve body was the biggest improvement in the trans's performance. I originally ran a shift kit and billet single disk TC.

It worked perfect, firm shifts, decent shift points, flat out transmit the power to wheels after I did the Goerend TC.

I have extra good stock input shafts (unknown history) to fix it along with cleaning out metal fragments from the stripped stock input shaft along with thoroughly inspection to ensure the rest of the trans is OK and repair as needed. for $3,500 OBO.

You can buy a NEW stock Dodge brand input shaft for me to install it for you for free. (Recommended)

You can buy the billet 1-piece input shaft for me to install it for you for free. (Recommended) (preferred) (I recommend either Sonnax or TCS brand)

I can do a FULL rebuild for you for free if you pay the parts cost. I can help you to either decide or find what to buy. It shouldn't cost more than $500. Price vary based on how you'll like me to rebuild it (full tilted performance or stock rebuild, etc).

If you need 2WD 47re, I can convert it to 2WD but you'll need to provide me parts to do so.

$3,500 repaired, OBO

Located in Rochester, NY 14623

PM, or email me or you can text me at 6308640378

Back