Built 47RE for sale or trade

TrailTamer

I have a built 47RE I need to sell or trade

This trans came out of my truck when I did the auto-to-manual conversion so if you need any other parts, ask me and I might have what you'll need! The trans was removed from my truck in October 2014. The picture was taken when I was pulling the trans for the manual trans swap. I'll get better pics later.

I did the manual conversion when the stock input shaft broke. The stock input shaft got stripped at where the shaft splined into the hub so it was the only thing that broke. I wasn't pushing big power, I certainly wasn't pushing more than 350hp.

Trans tech;
Goerend billet triple disk converter
Goerend billet 2nd gear band anchor, wedge, strut, 3.8 ratio lever
Sonnax billet 2nd gear servo (everything, not the cover only)
Sonnax billet accumulator piston
Goerend built valve body
GM governor solenoid conversion
Suncoast one-piece billet input shaft
Goerend aluminum oil pan (nice!)
All clutch packs has been increased via this link http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100577

Goerend torque converter, valve body and HD flexplate have under 2,000 miles before the stock input shaft got stripped.

Heavy Duty flexplate will be included.
DTT voltage regulator will be included.

The trans have roughly 50,000 to 60,000 miles on the rebuild. The trans worked and shifted beautifully before the input shaft got stripped.

$3500 as-is with the billet input shaft installed. If you will like me to do a full rebuild, more upgrades, or something done to it please PM me and we can come up with a price, depending on what you're looking for. I'll be reasonable, those trans aren't difficult to rebuild.

If you're local to me, I can help you to swap the trans for you, I can do the swap relatively quick.

Trade for a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back