Built 6spd Allison, Triple Disc Converters, and TCMs

jpowel29

Selling my Allison 6 spd out of my race truck along with 2 billet triple disc converters, and 2 TCMs.

Trans has the best of everything along with all the necessary internal mods. All trans work has been done and maintained by Mike Bodine over the past 5 years. Billet input, Red Altos, Extra Clutches, Upgraded Drums, and Valve Body modifications, etc. I will have him inspect and refresh the trans as needed for anyone serious about buying it so you will have a fresh trans ready to go. Trans is currently in my truck and has at most 15 passes on it. Shifting fine, no codes, does not overheat (I run a large cooler with electric fan). I maintain it well and don't abuse it or drive it on the street. $4800 (freshened). No core.

Converters are billet triple disc. One 3000 stall from Goerend and the other is a 3600 stall from DPC. The Goerend is still like new (has less than 10 passes on it). The DPC is currently in my truck and is also in great shape (I bought it from another member on here who raced with it as well so I don't know how many actual passes but it is still race ready). My best 60' has been 1.62 and my best quarter mile pass is 10.77 @ 127mph with these. $900 each. No Core.

TCMs - $350 each

Back