Built trannys in

CookCR

Well my truck had been sitting at ATS for 4 days and last night i finally finished putting my new tranny in. Its a stage VI with 5 star converter, Billet Flexplate, Billet Input, Billet intermediate, and Billet output deep pan and their co pilot. I havent installed the co pilot yet (lots of wires, and i hate wiring...electricity bites) but i love it. It shifts nice and firm, real positive shifts, and when you lay into it it shifts nice and hard. I'm really impressed with it and cant wait to load the crazy larry w/ no tq management tonight!:ylsuper: If anyone needs a built tranny i highly recommend ATS :bigsmile:

I believe that if the tranny is set-up correctly, you don't need a Co-Pilot. Although, a Co-Pilot is a nice Item.

That's nice Allan, now get that sucker just a bit faster so you can show Robbie some "brotherly love" in the form of a tailgate :evil

Dont worry billy its coming, mebee not today mebee not tommorow but one day ill be passing him, and his 6 leaker wont even have to be broke down for me to do it. I drove the truck alot more today and man do i love it, i can hold the rpm's at 2k and the speedo races up! It feels so much better, best mod ive done, i like knowing that im not going to have to walk because it cant handle the power, itll take my abuse and laugh!

Well, as Timmy has crowed about his in at least 17 threads, I think that a built tranny ranks real high on the wish lists of a bunchaton of folks.

Glad to see you get one, Allan, I can't wait to hear Robbie start crying LOL LOL

Back