Bully dog 7th annual truck pull!!

c0mmins4

Come join us at the Bully Dog 7th annual truck pull! It will take place at Diamond W INDOOR arena in Alvorado TX on Saturday March 17th 2012. Gates will open at Noon. Fun Pull starts at 1:00 to 3:00. Tech for the Competition Pull will start at 3:00 and go threw 5:00. The Competiton Pull will begin at 5:00p.m. $10 spectator fee at the gate. $35 entry fee for the Competiton pull that can be paid at the gate or ahead of time just email at dynoforthecure@hotmail.com with a name and phone number and we'll give you a call asap! ALL proceeds from the fun pull go to support the Susan G. Koman breast cancer foundation! It's $10 a pull for the fun pull. There will NOT be a dyno this year for we never have luck with it working right!
If anyone has any questions please let me know and I will answer them ASAP! Thanks and hope to see everyone there!!

We will run NADM rules. You can visit runnadm.com for full details on the rules. The classes will be Work stock, 2.6, 2.8, 3.0 and true workstock.

All proceeds from the fun pull will benefit the Komen 3-Day for the Cure. Thank you for your support!!

for sure will attend... more Texas and Oklahoma Events please....

What's the track length gonna be? Should be a good turnout with everybody testing for the season opener

The track length will be 280 ft. This is due to it being in the indoor arena.

It will be back inside where we have good dirt and we don't have mother nature kicking our butts.

Really Hopeing to make this a big turn out this year!! Also hope to see everyone there!!

my mother in law was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last week, I will be there but my truck wont be done. Bump...............

Sorry to hear that Dan. If it makes you feel any better you can hook my truck if you like.

Dan I'm sorry to hear that! My thoughts an prayers go out to you and your family!

Back