Bully Dog

randn

So i think i messed up cause when i try to do anything with my power pup it says return vehicel to stock. :bang It didnt start doing this till after i got crazy larry!! i dont think i turned it back to stock before, can anyone help?:badidea:

I am assuming it is a Triple Dog? I would return it back to stock. Update your Power Pup to the 2.3.8 program and then re load the Crazy Larry Program on to the programmer and then reload it onto your truck and see if that corrects the problem. You have to return the vehicle to stock before you load the Crazy Larry Program. I hope this helps.

i do and it still dont act rite. i already have the crazy larry instaled is there a way to unintall, if not i dont know.

You can't just hit stock on the on the fly menu. You have to scroll down to where it says main menu and then select install download. When you do that it will ask you Y to change settings N to return to stock. Hit N and it will go through a full download back to stock on your truck.

okay when i go to install download it says vin miss match wont install untill stock on othe vehicel but this was never put on another truck
?

Back