Burley, ID sled pull june 13

smokin1997

I Know Nothing
its our first pull of the season around here, so i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was this saturday. who all is coming. we need some trucks there. sign up closes at 5pm, pull starts at 7, Burley, ID

I am hopeing to make it,do you think you could help me befor the pulls to set up,tire psi ect,I have never pulled

not gonna be pullin at this one due to "technial difficulties" ie got to sleave my block now go figure its monday

what didnt i do is the question by the way the 1 3/8" inputs are no where near bullet proof pics. to follow

its our first pull of the season around here, so i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was this saturday. who all is coming. we need some trucks there. sign up closes at 5pm, pull starts at 7, Burley, ID

I am hopeing to make it,do you think you could help me befor the pulls to set up,tire psi ect,I have never pulled

Thanks Merv, I mean Josh. LOL I'll see you guys there. I'm sure we could help you out LLY if you need something. :Cheer: What class are you pulling?

Thanks Merv, I mean Josh. LOL I'll see you guys there. I'm sure we could help you out LLY if you need something. :Cheer: What class are you pulling?

Thanks I am shure I will need some help in setting my truck up,I have no idea how the classes work in burley so what ever one I fit in,I am trying to get a weight rack an traction bars made befor saturday

Thanks I am shure I will need some help in setting my truck up,I have no idea how the classes work in burley so what ever one I fit in,I am trying to get a weight rack an traction bars made befor saturday

It seems everyone I've talked to is doing some sort of last minute hustle work to be ready.

doubt ill make it. not quite ready. forecast dont look good either, WTF is with all the rain lately?!

the first two pics are of new goodies that inturn led to the sleaving of the block the others are what happend before the goodies

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 19
  • stuff2.jpg
    stuff2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
  • stuff3.jpg
    stuff3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 16
  • stuff4.jpg
    stuff4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
  • stuff5.jpg
    stuff5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
  • stuff6.jpg
    stuff6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
  • stuff7.jpg
    stuff7.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
  • stuff8.jpg
    stuff8.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
  • stuff9.jpg
    stuff9.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 13
well al good luck on getting her done if i were to make it it would be a impossable task as of right now and lets hope for good weather it was nice today atleast

the first two pics are of new goodies that inturn led to the sleaving of the block the others are what happend before the goodies

ouch,I see a set of twins?I am wanting to put a s480 as a twin on my 12v

might be a mud "drag".

Dustin, JB weld and some duct tape will get you another year of pulling with that trans.:hehe:

hmm, 2 turbos, hmm

is Kevins truck ready?

I wont be able to make it either. See you Idaho boys the 20th in IF.

if i could i would but also tore into the transfer case today new output shaft needed as well go figure i will be there to support and wishing i was back together so i could play as well

Back