C-13 single turbo kit

Isn't he F'n around with that peek?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

We work on a lot of trucks, we have several trucks, and no... All our PEEC trucks are maxed.

I basically wanna know for future knowledge lol. We have a couple wreckers that we've (guys at the shop) have flashed some files into.
I like to learn and the computer side interests me greatly.

We have 3 PEEC, 3 c-13's, 2 60 series.
We work on a lot of trucks for other people too.

Last edited:
I would like to know how to mod too. That's something I can't do from here at the dealer ?

I would like to know how to mod too. That's something I can't do from here at the dealer ?

I'd like to do the modding part, however if like to know even the good cat files and such and yada yada. I have a computer full of factory cat files at my fingertips... Maybe lol

There's a guy advertising a laptop with dealer level cat et on ebay. I'm tempted but it's in England so good chance it's a scam.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Now it's in NL, wherever that might be. Scetchy

There's a guy advertising a laptop with dealer level cat et on ebay. I'm tempted but it's in England so good chance it's a scam.

There is a guy outta Texas that isn't a scam. Craigslist though, not sure about eBay.

Getting the CAT, detroit, cummins software isn't so bad. It is expensive. Getting the NEXUS adapters and Cat engineering software is the tough part. I haven't looked for a while but the NEXUS adapters we were buying were no longer made 6 months ago. They went up to some ridiculous price for them.

Buy from Poland or Lithuania, they are good guys. They actually come from Hong Kong, those are just dealers.

Back