Full suncoast stage V rebuild

Motor:
PPE dual CP3 kit
Silver bullet 66/74-14 brand new less than 1k miles
150 horse injectors
Smarty SR
Air Dog 150
Boost and Pyro gauges on pillar

All mods have less than 4k on them, the truck was bone stock up until 4k miles ago. It currently has 195k on it. Everything down to the A/C works perfectly. Body isn't great, has a wrinkle in the bed, although I have good bed sides to replace it. Clear coat is chipping away in some places and could use fresh paint. No cracks in dash, interior could use a clean up but is all in all pretty good. I built this truck to be a sleeper, I retained the stock tailpipe section and used a large 4" straight thru truck muffler so it looks and sounds stock. The silver bullet cleans up the fuel very well and with the gate set at the stock 45psi and the smarty set on stock catcher levels it made 643.7hp on a superflow dyno. I have not touched it since then, just drive it and it runs great. No blowby, oil is always caramel color and is super tight. Never abused. I would like to see $17,500 for it as it sits. Would consider trades for older diesel but need to have at least 10k cash. You can also reach me at (7o7)972-2773 or email at 03.josh@gmail.com. I will try to get more pics soon, all I have is one from when it was on the dyno a month ago. I work 7am to 7pm Pacific standard time so leave messages or text and I'll try to return them as soon as I can. Not in a hurry to sell. Thanks

Attachments

• maroon2.jpg
    maroon2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
josh, its taylor i will trade you for the green monster ha, cant believe your selling this truck

looking for any older diesel (ford, chevy, dodge) and maybe even some gas rigs (mid 2000s gas chevy 3/4ton) anything with a crew cab on it... need to have cash with the trade... in most cases lol

bringing this one back to life... $16k firm for the truck. Added a new sound system to it as well. has a 10" sub in custom box under the back seat.

keep it going. bump for new autometer ultra light gauges too. cash talks

Alright guys, 15k cash! Come get it, it's ready to go. Next step is parting it Out. Where else you gonna find a common rail with twin pumps, a built auto and a clean title for 15k!!! Call or text me

Truck is sold, thanks for the interest and mods please delete at your leisure.

Back