Cab&Chassis Puller

How come you never see any cab&chassis pullers out there? Just because of safety or do rules not allow? I would think that if the frame rails have a plate across them to cover the driveline, and some fenders to go over the tires, that it would be just as safe as any other truck. It might look a little goofy, but it would work. Anybody ever seen any cab&chassis trucks pullin?

Sorry I had to reread it. I would think it would work pretty good since all the weight would be on the front.

Onw of my best friends pulls acab and chassis truck but it does have a small custom flatbed built on it. Mainly out of diamond plate aluminum and thin steal. There used to be a truck that pull around here with a bed built jus to cover the frame rails and had fenders jus over the tires. Use to pull around here but got out after last year. It was a good runnin reg cab bout a 97 model ford solid red.

Thats got me to thinkin.... again..... Hmmm Scary aint it....:hehe:

Do the rules say you need a bed?

BBD

Some places they don't some places they do....but the guy they have mentioned on here Zach Gammon showed up to pull some place without his bed on his 96/97? Cab Chassis (for 12 ft. box/bed) and was told to leave. :what: Even though the rules didn't mention it and said tech's decision is final they guy putting on the event told him to leave after the tech's said it was fine.:bang

Back