cab light kit?

Eastern Diesel

My truck doesn't have factory cab lights. I want to install the Recon clear cab lights, but I was wondering if anybody sells the kit. Im sure I can get it from Dodge but it would be really expensive, or I can wire them myself if I have to. Any help would be great

If they can find them. I had the parts guy look them up for me, he said they were discontinued. He said he could search other dealers. And he found some. But, that was like two years ago. I'd rather use the factory kit than anything. It comes with the lights, harness, and a template for where to drill. Nice kit.

check out one of the recon adds in diesel power, they have a lot of different selections to choose from and most are a lot more stylish than the OEM kits

Smkn97's, the '97 trucks are pretty easy to install, the holes for placement are already laid out in the inner roof structure, you just have to pull out the headliner to access them. The rest is just time and careful measurement. I sell the Recon lights, if you would like PM the info on which ones you are looking at, and I will get you a price Monday.-Nicholas

Back