cabelas 27th

BUICKpowerSIX

so who is comming out? I am hopping for at least 15 trucks. That night diamond back is having a party. Would love to see ya all there! :rockwoot:
Diamond back is on tyhe 94 service drive between belleville and rawsonville road.:rockwoot:

I'll be at Cabela's, probably not at Diamond back thanks for the invite though.

John

I might possibly head out.. Any more info? What time, any better directions? Im not from around that area so id hate to get lost lol.

Hey rob, sorry I didnt make it out to your place last weekend I had a funeral I forgot about. I guess we will just have to pound a few here in a couple of weeks.

We are ganna meet oct. 27th at 3pm. I don't think we have decided where to grab grub yet, but I think people are leaning towards the sports bar next door. Cabelas is located off of m-50 and us-23, south of i-94. I believe it is exit 17. You can see cabellas for about a mile before you get to it. Place is huge. If you stil are lost it is in the west side of 23 north of m-50, but I think you should be fine.

Cabela’s the 27th, there will be a sign up sheet floating around for those interested in creating a diesel club. If you’re interested, be sure to get your name on the list or PM me if you cannot attend, I’ll add you to the list! If enough interest is perked, this could be a great excuse to get together for some fun (i.e., drags, dyno’s, garage, shows, etc) for the 2008 season!!! Hope to see you there! :rockwoot:

I should be there. Will this costume work- You have to excuse the face LOL

Attachments

• n12131084_32104586_3360.jpg
    n12131084_32104586_3360.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
Blk350on20s said:
I should be there. Will this costume work- You have to excuse the face LOL

That should be great :hehe: . I have no clue what I am ganna be yat, sad I know, I just have no imagination when it comes to costumes.

Back