Camping?

BigYellowIron

Diesel Tech
How Early do you think one should get there to get a spot with electric?

I was planning on getting there early afternoon on thursday, but could leave earlier?

I have never camped there so I was just wonder if anyone had past experence.

Thanks you

Adam

How Early do you think one should get there to get a spot with electric?

I was planning on getting there early afternoon on thursday, but could leave earlier?

I have never camped there so I was just wonder if anyone had past experence.

Thanks you

Adam
Depends on how long your 'extension' cord is. That said, all the good spots start filling up Wednesday afternoon. By Thursday evening forget about anything close to electric.

I will drop my camper off Wednesday morning then go to work. I won't actually sleep in it til Thursday night. Sure it's $20 a night, but to get a good spot, I'll pay it.

Last year we got there around dark thursday night and there were some spots with electric towards the main entrance of the fair grounds but we went to the opposite side of the fair grounds to get away from all the traffic but we didn't have electric. We asked the guy that took our money for our site when guys in the gravel lot got here and he said they started pulling in on monday. So if you want a spot with electric in the gravel and close to the bath house you better get there monday.

Last edited:
Back