Can anyone recommend local place for VP44

01cummins

I was wondering if anyone knew of a local place around San Antonio that i can get a VP44 for a good deal. Every place I've called has said 1290 but one place said but it would be 200 more for the tapped wire. Does anyone know of a place here in San Antonio that I could get it for around 1200, I was also told buy a friend that he wouldn't buy one from the place for 1100. I know I can order one online but I'll have the money Friday and also if there was a problem, be alot easier to deal with then. Also if someone has a good used pump, just send me a message.

Thanks

I've always had good luck from M & D Distributors, thats were pretty much every shop around get theirs from. They are just down the street from Southwest Wheel on Gembler(?)

I'll have mine for sale very soon when I get started on the P-pump swap. It's just over a year old and has had an AD150 feeding it since day 1.

well my truck has been dead on the driveway since Sunday and I'm getting tired or driving my brother's 4.6 Ford, I miss the power

I saw them by Houston, maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow, my brother said he met a guy who rebuilds them in Killeen, anyone heard of it?

Back