Can anyone send me the old csp5 software

oldsmokey

My computer crashed and I need the old software that was compatible with csp5. Can anyone help me out?

There is no point going with the old software. You are better off running a single tune until the next release. When the next release becomes available every customer who upgraded to CSP in the pre release will need to rebuild their tune from scratch. The new software is not compatible with CSP tunes built on old software.

Cheers
Cindy

Problem is I can't swap the csp5 tunes that I currently have and the file loaded on my truck now is a test tune and is pretty smokey for daily driving. I need a way to change files before I can tow

Is it possible to flash with just the x2 and tunes on XD card? I've always use the computer to flash

yes just plug v2 into commputor open efi exporer and drag files into v2 Les posted vidios on this. If allready have them on v2 just go flash in.

There is no point going with the old software. You are better off running a single tune until the next release. When the next release becomes available every customer who upgraded to CSP in the pre release will need to rebuild their tune from scratch. The new software is not compatible with CSP tunes built on old software.

Cheers
Cindy

Will we be able to script our old csp tunes over a stock csp file from the new software?

Cindy...
So are you saying that all the work we have done to get this set up and working will have to be redone and our old CSP tunes are not compatible with newer versions?.

Cindy...
So are you saying that all the work we have done to get this set up and working will have to be redone and our old CSP tunes are not compatible with newer versions?.

Yes. That is on of the unfortunate side effects of pre-release software. Things can change, although often they don't, sometimes they can and in this case has.

If you update your firmware and software, but do nothing to your existing CSP file it simply not work.

As I've said above, you can script your file once you perform the upgrade to your stock file, so it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to apply your changes to the new format.

Cheers
Cindy

The new software will be 1-2 weeks away.

We want to do some internal testing with our switching partners to make sure the switch rates remain high when data logging concurrently.

Cheers
Cindy

So what is thus CSP thing? I have the autocal that someone was tuning for me, and have the software from early in the year (7.5 I think) but my previous tuner has made no mention of any new developments with EFI. it wasn't until Phil mentioned something about it being compatible with edge that I started paying attention again.

Anxiously waiting for CSP to be finalized.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

So what is thus CSP thing? I have the autocal that someone was tuning for me, and have the software from early in the year (7.5 I think) but my previous tuner has made no mention of any new developments with EFI. it wasn't until Phil mentioned something about it being compatible with edge that I started paying attention again.

This is presently just for for 5.9s.

Back