Can I pull WS?

mech2161

I have a secret.
This is what the rule says for engine.

Engine: The engine is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM make-specific compression ignition engine.

LOL Can I run a PS turbo?

Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter
Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.

Reads to me that you can't rightly do an engine swap across mfr lines. I.e. fummins. But I suppose you could do a 6.4 into an obs ford or cr cummins in a square body dodge or Dmax in an 80s chevy.

That's how I interpret that engine rule.

LOL With all the bs going on in 2.6, I get told a lot that I should drop to WS.

We should just make Kevin his own class and then you could win it all the time and not have to read you *****ing about rules and classes any more.

Sorry Dude not trying to be a dick but your always *****in

Don't be sorry because that is a dick head answer. I've been at this long enough and if I stooped to the level of cheating I would do what I want when I want. You ****ing guys say I should drop to work stock and stop *****ing. Well have you read the rules? You people always think it's all about me. Maybe I like pointing out things that some people don't care about as long as they get their way.

Try it, and bring the rule book. It'd be fun to try. LOL

That is a grey area if you are an idiot.

Know how much fun it is?

Kevin:"Gene Can I...?"
Gene: "NO. what are you, bumped in the head or something? You know better than that."

OEM make specific means Dodge, Ford, Chevy.
Always has, for decades.

One ton or smaller means swap away.

Noobs.

I'm not saying to drop to work stock. I'm saying its all about you. Either make your truck where it can compete or just enjoy pulling what you got and be happy. Do you really think you have a work stock truck?

I mean you had a 7.3 and realized it couldn't compete so you swapped a 12v in and I guess it wouldn't do it either. So now your talking about go WS.

You wont see me winning any big 2.6 pulls either but I have fun with what I got and can afford. But you wont see me dropping to ws because I know that is not where my truck belongs.

But you wont see me dropping to (insert class here) because I know that is not where my truck belongs.

This is a statement more people should think about.

Maybe ur truck doesn't belong on the track?

:bs: I guess not now that guys like you have taken over 2.6 with purpose built trucks. So it's either a stock truck or a full built pulling truck. Anyone see a problem with this?

No, either be happy with midpack or man up.
Its called competition, its the American way.

If you want, we can give out stars to stick on your windshield for a reward not to excel, like kindergarten.:kick::hehe:

I ride the short bus already. LOL So it's stock or full built... :doh:

I guess I can't rebadge it as a Dodge? Oh never mind, my truck doesn't belong on the track.

Last edited:
You could always swap a 6.4L in and do the cheater turbo setup, I hear they can plant close to 700 RWHP that would be a work stock contender.

Kevins Problems:

Lives in West By God Virginia
Pulls a Ford
A short Ford
Transplanted a Cummins expecting miracles
No organization has rules that will let the above combination win, no matter what

I dunno Kevin, maybe its time to try drag racing? :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Transplanted a Cummins expecting miracles

Not expecting miracles, didn't expect to have to have a full built truck to be top 20 in 2.6.

Man I dont know to tell you.

How do you feel the classes should be broke down?

Guys that try hard and guys that don't really? And then how should the pay outs be split?

Back