Can someone identify these BW turbos?

Gasoline Sucks

slow 12v
I dono what they are but they are local, waiting on the numbers from the seller but im wondering if any of u gurus can identify them by this tiny pics:bow:

bw.jpg

bw2.jpg

Looks like they have small compressor sides with large exhaust and how many blade wheel does thee one on the right have jeez!

I read the 3lm is 62/70, sounds better then my hx35. I have searched theres not much info on them. What do you guys think? :confused:

What if its a 62/70/? Couldnt that be a decent turbo over stock? If i can get a bigger turbo for the same price or less I can sell my hx35 for, mission accomplished. Im just trying to get somthing that will live for lil while till I can afford a real one and seeing as it would cost $0 I could sell it used when I have some money together and then buy a real turbo :D

I would like to get as close to 500hp as I can for less than $7k total in the truck. Im well under that right now :D

Last edited:
The turbine housing looks like you could turn a semi around inside it... LOL

If you're on a tight budget go buy a china HX35W or HX40. Atleast you will have less in mock up when it blows up and you have better chances of one of those spooling compared to the ones you're looking at.

If you're on a tight budget go buy a china HX35W or HX40. Atleast you will have less in mock up when it blows up and you have better chances of one of those spooling compared to the ones you're looking at.

Key word is when it blows up. I dont want to sell my good hx35 to finance hand grenade then be out the $$. I'd rather find a slow spooling s300 based 62-66 that isnt guaranteed to explode for the same price I sell the hx. Ill have air for 500hp and wont be stuck with a 400hp turbo thats GOING to explode. Im leaning toward a he351vgt, then atleast i wont have to worry about spool or a restriction when I get the twins fabbed. $.02

thanks for the info

I believe all of you, however they are all out of reach unless one of you wants to pay me 750-800 for my hx35:hehe:

Got the numbers on the turbo in question its way too small .49 AR :doh::umno: Ill post when i find something worth running. :Cheer:

Back