Carli Hemi Coils?

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Is any one here running Carli's 3rd Gen 3" Hemi Coils? If so I need a measurement from your....:Cheer:

Also how do you like them?

Last edited:
Never mind, it is possible. Someone on CF did it. Link

That Coil is what Carli uses in their 2nd Gen kits.

Ditch Baby on here runs that coil, but he doesn't get on the forums that much. I just need a measurement with those coils installed on the truck and didnt know if anyone on here was running that setup.

whooopsy i forgot.

sticky note on the fridge !

oh and a ps- i did the same thing the guy did on the link to CF.... coils are on the "wrong" side... been like since October 12 2009.

i take it you're looking for a "real" measurement of lift height?

Last edited:
whooopsy i forgot.

sticky note on the fridge !

oh and a ps- i did the same thing the guy did on the link to CF.... coils are on the "wrong" side... been like since October 12 2009.

i take it you're looking for a "real" measurement of lift height?

haha! Just PM me when you get it!

Yeah, that will give me a more accurate lift measurement. If you do fender or bumper heights there are too many variables.

Pretty sure Im going to order the Carli Hemi coils and the Carli control arms.

i got ~4.25" on the drivers side and ~4.5" on the passenger side.

measuring from the most rear of the bump stops to the most rear ward of where they rest on the axle.

I was more concerned about ride quality then lift with these coils. That has improved dramatically. I think the front does sit slightly higher in the front but not by much, maybe an inch. not really noticeable.

Looking into doing the Carli springs in the rear too. They are made by Deaver, a known name out in the dunes.

I have the carli's up front and they are smooth. I have dialed motorsports mid packs in the rear and the back sits a touch higher. I have considered putting dialed coils up front just to even things out.

I have the carli's up front and they are smooth. I have dialed motorsports mid packs in the rear and the back sits a touch higher. I have considered putting dialed coils up front just to even things out.

Just order a smaller block for the rear.

Thanks DitchBaby. Im about to call George at 8Lug and order the Carli springs and Carli control arms...........:rockwoot:

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic...
I say good luck because Mike screwed a bunch of people over and his business went down the drain.

Yes they did. Whole suspension kits were ordered, payed for, never got shipped and now the customers cant get in contact with Mike!
Not a good situation!!!
Glad I got the stuff I ordered.

Back