CDS p-pump

99Cumminsboy

Cummin on a RAMPAGE
well i have decided to sell my CDS built 12mm pump, it is a 175 pump with a quickrate cam, coated pins and tappets, full cut dvs, 5k gov springs, flows 525cc with 5x.018 injectors with a zero plate, I paid 2400 to have them build my pump so i would think it is worth somewhere around there since i dont need a core, it has 15 runs on it, so not much run time, i do have the reciept that will go along with it. thanks for looking

I would also consider selling my scheid 5x.018 injectors with 20 runs on them for $850 and i do not need a core.

I would be willing to take $2050 shipped for the pump and would do $2750 shipped if you took both the injectors and the pump.

what is the cam?is it their grind for their race cam or a 215 cam?

if you still got that in a few weeks, consider it sold!

unless you want a ton of parts as a trade!

if you still got that in a few weeks, consider it sold!

unless you want a ton of parts as a trade!

Not if I can get my Jeep to sell this week... I won't need your pump if it does, lol. I got my eye on this thread...:evil

maxed out at 525, they flowed it on the bench with my 5x.018 injectors and thats what mark said it flowed. that also is with a plate, maybe by taking out the plate it will flow more but im unsure.

OK, curious if it would be better than my pump because of the cam, but mine is set at 550cc, and can go to 650cc's.

Thanks for the info!
Chris

back to the top, still have both the pump and injectors, willing to sell the injectors for $600 shipped.

Back