central pa diesel lover

benchum99

tire melter
hello everybody i'm a diesel loving performance enthusiast from pennsylvania that loves going fast in diesels and so does my girlfriend. i have a 99 qclb 5 speed truck that i usually pull at our local fair every year. done to the truck is airdog 150, intake, 4 in downpipe to 5in str8 exhaust, 6 x .08 injectors, 14cm exhaust nongated housing, clutch from carson stauffer, quadzilla adrenaline, soon with pulse v2, black truck tinted, hid's, pro comp 18's roll pan. i have done all the work myself in my dad's shop which is a small local machine shop with a single garage bay on the side. i like going to local pulls and drags. hoping to find some help to make my truck faster on here. i also have a 1990 vw jetta diesel that is my ballsless daily driver.

:welcome:

Sounds like a nice truck! pics would be nice to verify :poke:

you'll find all the help you want and some

Good Luck!

here are some pics

benkarter72

try this one?

[ame="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n551/benkarter72/?action=view&current=2.jpg"]2.jpg picture by benkarter72 - Photobucket[/ame]

Welcome!

I had a 85 Golf 1.6L No Aspiration diesel. Key word, had.

Yours looks decent. Hows the shock towers and underbody? :pop:

Also, next time copy the

i live in Lewisburg Pa and go to school in Williamsport currently.

the underbody and shock towers are actually 98% rust free. just some surface rust. my neighbor has a 83 i think rabbit that is real rusty underneath tho

Back