Charlestown Indiana pull

MSchindler

The pull is This Sat. July 11. It starts at 7:00pm i talked to one of the contacts last night and he said they are running a 8000 pound street class. They would like everyone there around 7 or 8 to sign up.

Its usually one open class. has been all the years ive pulled there. Its an excellent power track! Really tight

Its usually one open class. has been all the years ive pulled there. Its an excellent power track! Really tight

I might come and watch but I doubt I bring the puller.. Im sure you and Mason and Brandon will be there battling for it....:rockwoot:

hopefully there will be a good turn out. the guy running the pull didnt have a diesel class last year, and ended up making alot of people mad.

Just 1 open class????

Open """"Street"""" pretty much run what ya brung. have not scene any rules other then it is an 8000lbs or 8500lbs street truck class. A couple years ago a 6200lb gas truck fill the bed with sand and won the class but i dont see him doing that this year

I might come and watch but I doubt I bring the puller.. Im sure you and Mason and Brandon will be there battling for it....:rockwoot:

Take your puller. Mine has some stuck valves. Mason is havin clutch issues, not sure if he will have it going, and Riesert is going to martin county. So you might as well play in Clark Co.

Man i havent seen a full set of rules but the last pull i was at there there were trucks that ran hanging weights. I would be willing to bet they will unless something has changed from the last one. I know last year a bunch of us went up there and they didnt have a diesel class because they said there is never a good turnout for diesel trucks. There was alot of people mad about it so they are trying it again this year. So if you can come down and bring a couple guys that would be good.

I missed it, I was cutting trees at my sisters house, and it was 10:15 by the time I was heading back home past the fairgrounds.

Back