Charlestown Indiana pull

I found out my clutch wont slip with street tires, pulled 194 wheel speed was about 20mph track speed was about 4mph, so i am looking for a set of decent tires.

Also i talked to Dan Christiany when i was leaving and told him if he has another pull there this year and has diesel trucks to left me know, and ill try to give you all the heads up with more advance.

Riesert broke both rear axle shafts at the splines. New ones on the way he says. not bad going 270+ feet with front wheel drive haha

Riesert broke both rear axle shafts at the splines. New ones on the way he says. not bad going 270+ feet with front wheel drive haha

lol true, the video dont show it to well but he was shooting about a foot tall flames out the stack

Stock on that truck spinning 4 tires? I guess that gives me more faith in mine!

me and riesert were both running stock axles. mine are still holding (keepin my fingers crossed) lol

As of after hazelwood nope. Still stock spline but supposed to be a little stronger. Not being able to hang weight took its toll on the stock rearend.

Im still running stockers on my truck as well...

I really don't know how your doing that. Especially the other guys with 2.8 trucks. I'm running a 2.5 charger and have eaten a pile of stock shafts. Last year in the last 7 pulls I went through 6 axles!

Are you spooled or welded carrier???

You also run duals!!! More tire to bite!!!! My tires are less than half..

Im a 2.5/2.6 charger as well. (HX55)...

Back