cheetah club?

SCHOOL BUS

DLRA T-O
friday night? me augustus89 and justin_price are coming to the race as justins bachelor party/trip. we figured we could get away with it cuz my wife and his fiance will be like 4 states and many many area codes away! lol

anyone else intersted? its not a for sure but a possibility. i think wunderwood said if we go he will make it rain. what a baller.

Note to self....Send an e-mail to Scott's Wife tomorrow!:lolly: J/K ya brother. The Cheetah club is pretty nice, or it was the last time I was down that way.

she would be ok with it( well she says so now ) but i dont want her to let it slip during girl talk with justins wife...

The one and only time I have been in there, the truck we arrived in left on the back of a roll back wrecker.

It was nice to be buddies with the tow service drivers, great DD's LOL LOL

Nice club, pricey and classy, take lots of $$$$

only if yer git'n too close to the guy sittin next to ya.

peek a boo is okay..i think the other joint in town is closed now..chettahs cool man...full liquor/full nude/youll be okay if ya stay away from the dances

I'll say this for the Cheetah club, the ugly girls in that place were Playboy centerfold worthy :)

Until the lights come on at closing time, then they loose a few points. Theres a reason they call em the ugly lights. I haven't been in there for a LONG time now, but when I was it was a top notch place to go, but they don't allow anybody stepping out of line there. Saw a guy get carried out for touching one of teh girls during a lapdance(not even a groping touch).

In Las Vegas : What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!
OK...

Went to New Orleans, same thing : What happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans!!
HUH?

Now it looks like we'll need another saying : What happens in Bradenton, stays in Bradenton!!!

OMG! Looks like you guys are the ones my mom has always warned me to never ever hang out with! :lolly:

Can't wait to be there! :kick:

Marco

Back