chip for 12 valve

I just ordered 2. My truck is 24 valve, so i'm gonna wire em togethor and it should work on my truck.

man it will gain me 4 mpg wow maybe if i order two i can get 8 mpg?

Im going to ask him how that works on a truck w/ no electronics controlling the engine

I sent him a question. it went something like this... Excuse me kind sir but this product seems a little sketchy... If you could inform me on how an ELECTRONIC tuner or chip works on a MECHANICALLY injected 12v cummins engine in a 1996 dodge pickup i would be rather interested. Thank you

Im going to ask him how that works on a truck w/ no electronics controlling the engine

I sent him a question. it went something like this... Excuse me kind sir but this product seems a little sketchy... If you could inform me on how an ELECTRONIC tuner or chip works on a MECHANICALLY injected 12v cummins engine in a 1996 dodge pickup i would be rather interested. Thank you

i asked him the same thing he hasn't replied, them things are all over ebay chips for $60 saying 300hp 100mpg just way over the top crap its hard to believe people actually fall for these scams

Its sad that I am at that point where I no longer give a fuk about such things...

just got a reply back on it....

I said:

Dear member021109,

This looks sweet. How will it affect horse power and torque on my '97 Dodge Cummins?????

They replied:

With the VP12 you will notice significant HP and torque increases, along with improved fuel economy during casual driving.

The best way to estimate HP and torque increases is to use our Gain Estimator tool located at Volo Performance - Chip Tuning Made Easy

If you have any additional questions please let us know. Thanks.

So I had to type in my hp/tq calculator, 28hp/58tq BUT, when added with performance spark plugs 30hp/63tq

FAIL.LOL

This guy is going to make big $$$$ and just disappear.......poof

I got a message back saying that "The Volo Chip requires OBD-II compliance to function properly. If it is mechanical then it would not have OBD-II and our chip would not be compatible.".. how much farther should i push this?

I got a message back saying that "The Volo Chip requires OBD-II compliance to function properly. If it is mechanical then it would not have OBD-II and our chip would not be compatible.".. how much farther should i push this?

I would tell this fella he needs to quit playing the bs games. I don't know how some of these people put up with themselves knowing they are this stupid or knowing they just phucked over someone that had to work for the money to but phis POS. I haven't gotten a response yet but i would like to see what this dipsh!t has to say

If you have an ebay account, log on and go to the contact page. You can use the link and report the item as a fraudulent listing. If enough report it they may investigate and it could save some uneducated people time, money, and frustration.

Edit: I've already filed one report...

Back