CHIPS

REDNEC6868

I am thinking about getting a di performance 6 position chip on my 03 excursion 7.3. I wanted to know if anyone is running one and i so the pros and cons of this chip compared to other 6 bank chips.

Check out my thread on chips and upgrades. I am trying to get some responses on the same issues you are looking at. I address some questions about chips and also things you should know when installing and upgrades with certain HP settings

DP tuner has the ability to tune like none of the other tuners out there. Best of all, Jody can live tune your truck, no one else can do that.

But I have herd DI is good. He tuned his own race truck and Elmo's truck plus numerous others.

Unless you fly him out and have access to a dyno. Most likely that would be the wiser. But yes i speak highly of Jody at DP to. You think a chip wakes your truck up. Try one of Jodys tunes.

REDNEC6868 said:
this may be stupid but do you have to drive to dp's shop to live tune

Either drive to his place in Georga or keep your eyes pealed for where he is going for his next live tuning trip. There is a live tuning trip coming up in Arizona. We are looking to have him out to Cali within the next couple of months.

Back