Christmas gift Idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wideopen

Slum Lord
Competition Diesel Hooded Sweat Shirts!!

Hey guys and Gals I've had a lot of request for Swag.. Well here's your chance to start your Comp Diesel Swag collection.:ylsuper:

These are Hanes Hooded Sweat shirts..Black with CompetitionDiesel.com across the front.
Sizes are Small up to 4XL

This will be a Prepaid Order. I will take orders until November 9th We have a Pay-Pal account and we will also take a Money order . Send me a PM or a e-mail phil@competitiondiesel.com with size and quantity.

If this goes good I'll offer Hats and T-shirts later.

Cost for these will be $27 shipped within the Continental USA. Canada and others contact me for extra shipping cost.

Thanks Guys/Gals:thankyou2:

Attachments

• sweat.jpg
    sweat.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 52
wideopen said:

Hey guys and Gals I've had a lot of request for Swag.. Well here's your chance to start your Comp Diesel Swag collection.:ylsuper:

These are Hanes Hooded Sweat shirts..Black with CompetitionDiesel.com across the front.

This will be a Prepaid Order. I will take orders until November 9th We have a Pay-Pal account and we will also take a Money order . Send me a PM or a e-mail phil@competitiondiesel.com with size and quantity.

Cost for these will be $27 shipped within the Continental USA. Canada and others contact me for extra shipping cost.

Nice!!!!

Friggen SWEET!! :woohoo:

Wait a minute, we need someone to model these....:confused:

wideopen said:

Maybe bikinis for the ladies next summer too??? :woohoo:

partsguy662 said:
Maybe bikinis for the ladies next summer too??? :woohoo:

Who Knows? The Comp Diesel line of clothing can only get better..:shake:

If I advertise, do I get one for free? LOL... They look great. Are they embroidered or stamped?

Cheers

wideopen said:

Phil has decided to debut his Spring Line in Milan this year LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Phil has decided to debut his Spring Line in Milan this year LOL

Yep ... This guy is gonna tear up the run-way for us.

71-2424.jpg

And this will be the fe-male sports model..

nice_lady_body_builder_ugly_woman_funny_picture_funfry_resize.JPG

Note to self...Our Budget sucks

Phil....I can round up a better female model that that...:ugh:

Maybe Brandon will let us use the hot momma he has in his avitar...LOL

wideopen said:

I've got just the girls for that:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

OK guys/Gals today is the last day to order these...Shoot me a PM and I'll get you a Pay-pal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back