Cincinnati racers

It opens at 5 and ends at 10 or 1030.

CPSimpson, looks like were trying for the same thing (11's) Im making some ladder bars hopeing to stick the rear end to the track.

Good luck and hope to see everybody there.

Jeremie

FireMed said:
It opens at 5 and ends at 10 or 1030.

CPSimpson, looks like were trying for the same thing (11's) Im making some ladder bars hopeing to stick the rear end to the track.

Good luck and hope to see everybody there.

Jeremie

I'm hoping to get my truck in the low 13's, I still need some tuning and a little more fuel or I'm going to get drugs, *nx* , My buddy with the Garmon built half-ton is going to try for 11's, I have a few friends with some quick imports coming down with me too. I'm going to trailer one of them and I think he will be running around 25 lbs of boost and launching at 8500 rpm's in an AWD Eclipse, :rockwoot: I just want to see some diesel's hand them there arses again, haha

"25 lbs of boost and launching at 8500 rpm's in an AWD Eclipse"

That will be awsome

so who is coming? I know I'll be there with atleast 3 vehicles maybe a few more, the weather is supposed to be kinda cool, high of 62 on Friday. Any one know if they are going to prep the track?

If yall are still going to do it, I might head that way. Ill try to finalize arrangements tonight.

I'm not going to chance it. My luck, I drive all the way down there and they cancel due to weather. :bang

im still going. ill call in the morning and see if there going to run

prob a couple others are comming too. may not run but will probably watch and shoot the ****.

I'm not going to chance it. My luck, I drive all the way down there and they cancel due to weather.

I was going to run with ya and show ya who's boss. (is that a captal J or lower case :hehe: )

Thats a shame, it sounded like 3 of us should be around the same times.

Double J in the 11.8

CPS's friend shooting for the 11's

and me hopeing to break 11's to.

Thats a shame i was wanting to see that perty black truck run.

Im still trying to go and see Cummins Express run in tristate or have him come closer to here at edgewater.

I was going to try to make it. but I have to be up early saturday am to leave and head down to Greenfield, IN. have to pick up some metal for a buddy.

are they letting you run with all terrain's at edgewater now? a friend of mine got kicked off awhile back.

Willy91, which lumberyard do you work at?

CPSimpson, what's that eclipse look like? it's not a sleeper, is it?

HOLYSMOKES said:
I was going to run with ya and show ya who's boss. (is that a captal J or lower case :hehe: )

That's a capitol J to you Mr. Smoke Licker. :hehe:

Besides....I'm still tinkering with the NX so I can stop doing 4X4 burnouts at the line. :doh: Last week at the track, with the cooler weather, I had a hell of a time launching. :banghead:

are they letting you run with all terrain's at edgewater now? a friend of mine got kicked off awhile back.

Wow, Ive never had an issue anywhere Ive been but never been to Edgewater.

I was just going to race Pinks style. No, I dont mean for titles. " Yeaaaa, Im going to need 23 car links...no bottle" LOL

ok, its down to the wire, who is showing up? There is a chance for rain at 6 p.m. tonight

Im about 2 hours away. Thats a lil far to go to get rained out for me personally. I would like to meet up with yall sometime when we get a good night to do it.

I can only give you one car length with no bottle.

Ok 1 length but you only get 1 stage of *nx* and 1 tire!

Everybody needs to just go to Kil Kare... Thursday night test & tune... Starts at 5... They dont care about anything

Back