Clarksville Tn. pull

Hey Scott, Do you have any idea when the fair pull in Springfield will be ? We are trying to schedule a Sept. pull in Clarksville, and don't want to conflict. I'll call Steve Manley Monday to find out about Dickson.

If in not mistaken Steve said @ the Dickson pull that the fall pull was going to be the first thursday in Sept

:lolly:

:badidea:

Hmmm , not good. Smith auto salvage on 41A had quite a few of those motors last time I was there man.

thanks chris idk what inam going to do :nail: but i kmow i am going to leave her in good hands at joe's i trust in those boys so whatever they think is what we will do i hope to have her going again in a couple weeks:snoop:

Springfield is Sept. 1st and Dickson is the 8th.

Here's a pic of Josh's boo boo.

Scott

DSCN1684-e1308334450429.jpg

Springfield is Sept. 1st and Dickson is the 8th.

Here's a pic of Josh's boo boo.

Scott

DSCN1684-e1308334450429.jpg

JB Weld and a few can's parts cleaner. Call it good Scott need his truck back on the track. Or a big tube of RTV it will flex with block.

Sorry to hear you troubles Josh. Joe will have you going again.

OK Guys, Clarksville pull to be Sept. 22nd Thursday night 6:30 pm. Just like last time, Same rules, Same Sled, Same classes. I will post a new thread, with new flier Wed. At Clarksville Speedway.

thanks chris idk what inam going to do :nail: but i kmow i am going to leave her in good hands at joe's i trust in those boys so whatever they think is what we will do i hope to have her going again in a couple weeks:snoop:

There is seriously something goin around...

Three engines down locally right now.

OK Guys, Clarksville pull to be Sept. 22nd Thursday night 6:30 pm. Just like last time, Same rules, Same Sled, Same classes. I will post a new thread, with new flier Wed. At Clarksville Speedway.

Awesome Barry! So he wants to make this a regular deal?

thanks jordan i think joe has some kinda diesel god magic up his sleeve hoping to have her up and running again soon i just know if shops were like hospitals that she would be at vanderbuilt with joe and the guys :)

Looks like that gives me alittle time to shave a lot of weight or get a different truck.

Back