Clarksville Tn. sled pull Thurs. 6-21-12

looks like ill be there with a customer tommrow nite watching his truck make it way down the track. hope to have Six Shooter ready for sturgis pull next week.

Lol if someone wasn't going to say something i was

If your reading this, I'm really bored at work...Or driving. Don't judge me.-- Tapatalk

Thanks Big Papa. Jordan that means your truck will possibly be ready for Clarksville. We have 3 pulls in a row NEXT week. Clarksville Thurs. Springfield Fri. and Sturgis Sat. its going to be a wild week.

Lol dang sounds like it'll be fun

If your reading this, I'm really bored at work...Or driving. Don't judge me.-- Tapatalk

Depending on how much of a hurry I am to St.louis I could stay for a couple hours or for the full thing. How late do you think it'll go on?

ill be there and jim legg said he may make it too what time does it start

Lookin like ill be in missouri by the time the pulls start, sorry BigP. lol i should have went to the Lebanon pull instead to chill with yall last time.

if dont make it some one needs to get vids. My truck sitting for moment. Debateing on putting stock cam in to make pass at sturgis & our county fair aug 3
new block is at machine shop now to replace one thats in the it.

I have not pulled in 2 years, so today is gonna go by sloooooow!

Who's in charge of vids?

Wish I could make it home in time, y'all have fun!

beleave buddy/customer is comeing down. Im still in shop working on a DMAX gotta love them. Some one needs to post vids asap.

Back