Clean 1996 Dodge 2500

collin_bucko

1996 Dodge Ram 2500 extended cab long bed, power drivers seat, power windows, power locks. AM/FM Radio with aftermarket Alpine Speakers all the way around. Will come with brand new Alpine head unit that has not yet been installed. ($250 unit). Blue/Grey cloth interior. NO RIPS ON DRIVER SEAT.. I couldn't believe it either. This truck has a built Suncoast 47re with billet input shaft, triple disc converter, and valvebody work. Fuel plate has been cut and pump turned up, otherwise all stock motor wise. Truck is being sold WITH the brand new Moto Metal rims, and Goodyear Duratracs. Maybe 1500 miles on the rims and tires.

Truck has spent the majority of its life as a western truck. I purchased it in Idaho from the original owner, an elderly gentleman that spent its life as nothing more than a weekend boat hauler and daily driver. THIS TRUCK IS RUST FREE and it can stay this way if you continue to maintain it. The Truck does have a couple bumps and bruises. The roof will need a respray... The original factory white paint is pealing and showing the base grey. I can have this fixed for the possible buyer

Truck has been great to me, The only reason for selling is to get into a newer truck with full four doors. The only trades that I would be interested in would be 06+ Cummins, 08+ Powerstroke, Or FAST Street car. Price will start at 13k OBO Call or Text anytime 715-828-3seven4four

oh oops.. 291k miles wont go up much.. only put on 1000 miles or so since november

Reading this ad, I thought you were crazy for wanting 13k, til I saw the CL ad. You didn't say it was 4x4. Clean truck and should bring close to that, if not more.

Thanks man. I'd love to keep it, but there is an 09 that's calling my name and needs to be bought. Can't afford to keep three ponies in the stable. Lol

I can personally vouch for how clean this truck is I've seen it in person and rode in it on a few occasions.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Brad! I'd tell you to but it but I know you want to get into a common rail as well

funny

im tryin to get into a 12 valve again.. shame you are a bit farther than I can go... and my trucks a year too old...

Thanks Brad! I'd tell you to but it but I know you want to get into a common rail as well

I know id love to own it but momma bear wants a cr with heated leather seats for when we trailer the sleds north in the winter. Can't blame her there with the midwest winters lol

funny

im tryin to get into a 12 valve again.. shame you are a bit farther than I can go... and my trucks a year too old...

Where you at in Texas? I have some family down there and im open to anything if the price is right. PM me if you are interested

I know id love to own it but momma bear wants a cr with heated leather seats for when we trailer the sleds north in the winter. Can't blame her there with the midwest winters lol

Id really like to find a nice 11 or 12 mega with AC seats lol

Thanks guys! Went and test drove an '11 the other day. Make me an offer, I can arrange shipping

Bump... Roof is getting repainted either this week or next, it will get done before I will sell it to anyone

Bought a new 2011. Price drop 11k with wheels and tires or 9k with stock wheels and tires

Back