Cobleskill Ny July 27

Richlmm

Shootout productions is hosting a 2.6 hook running nadm rules this Saturday in cobleskill 500 to the winner!!also twd mod class and open fwd

Curious to see or get an idea of how many trucks are going ? See if its worth the ride.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There's really no way of knowing exactly how many trucks show but if I was to gues atleast 20-30 and turbos will be plugged!

There's really no way of knowing exactly how many trucks show but if I was to gues atleast 20-30 and turbos will be plugged!

The plug must be something new for SPI?

I got $100 bill that says you have less than 10 bottle free trucks in the 2.6 class. The workstock class will probably be mobbed with every tom dick and hairy with a bullydog in a 3 county radius and most workstock guys will jump.

Here is the online rule book. Just 2.6 class for diesels Saturday night. Do you still have your truck together Jake? Hope to see a lot of Coby Alum there too, kill two birds with one stone!!

Rules

No I dont have anything running right now, in the works like usual to get another one built for next year. I may know a few ppl from Jersey to make the run for 500 bills. I like the idea of seeing some old friends and some truck pulling.

No I dont have anything running right now, in the works like usual to get another one built for next year. I may know a few ppl from Jersey to make the run for 500 bills. I like the idea of seeing some old friends and some truck pulling.

Only thing a couple of them may be running 3.o chargers.

Yeah I know I've been talking with a bunch of old college friends and it looks like it should be a good time!

3.0 trucks cannot bushing down unfortuntley.

Didnt know if you need to borrow a plug or not from MVPPL. Give us a shout if you do

Back