Cole Dow 10.54

DieselCharger

Just got word Dow brothers just ran a 10.54 at Pinks and did some 1.48 60ft in testing prior weekend congrates:rockwoot:

holy chit hes got that thing runnin good. cant wait to see it in sac on the 10th

Thanks everyone
Ya we made the cut, they picked 64 cars this time, lost first round by about a fender but it felt quiker then the 10.54 pass I just never got the time. I think the motor is hurt so I probably wouldn't have made the 2nd round anyways. Alex has a video from the top end so he'll post it up if he wakes up sometime today. Also thanks to Alex for all the help and thanks to Drake at TPD for lettin me use his shop Friday night to put a head gasket in it.

I have 2 videos one pass was a 10.9 and the 2nd video is a 10.54. I'll try and post them up in the next couple of hours. Cole you did great. It was a lot of fun seeing all of the fans that loved and wanted to see another pass from Cole. When Cole made the 64 they wanted Cory and myself to come up to the line when he took off and they wanted to catch our reactions to the race. So we may have got some TV time. lol

Also thanks to Alex for all the help and thanks to Drake at TPD for lettin me use his shop Friday night to put a head gasket in it.

Finally blew it huh? What's it been like, 2 years on regular studs with no re-torques? :Cheer:

Kidding aside, good job man, everybody loves a First Gen!

That was funny how the crowd was like "awwww" when Cole lost. Looks like he was pretty quick on the jump though! Also crazy that the truck cleans up. How much nitrous you spraying, all of it??

man cole

yall have a sick truck! keep it up and good luck with everything else yall do...

That was funny how the crowd was like "awwww" when Cole lost. Looks like he was pretty quick on the jump though! Also crazy that the truck cleans up. How much nitrous you spraying, all of it??

Cory and I kept telling him he needed to put the 131 DV back in and Cole kept saying full cuts but it was running so goo that we thought it had 10.4's in it with the 191's so they ended up keeping those in. I know Cory played around with the nitrous off of the line. The truck was just not getting off of the line like it has in the past but the 1/8th times were awesome. Everyone there loved the diesel truck with the exception of the tech guys. They had it out for Cole I think. They gave him a hard time.

Back